APARTMENT ASSET ADVISORS – WHO ARE WE?
Apartment Asset Advisers, LLC is a highly capitalized real estate investment firm and a subsidiary of the Klotz Group of Companies, LLC – a real estate investment platform of wholly owned subsidiaries including AmveStar Capital (and its series of AmveStar Affordable Housing Funds), as well as various other operating companies active in Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Construction/Development, Investment Sponsorship, Finance/Lending and other Equity Pools and Joint Venture Partnerships. Headquartered in Atlantic Beach, Florida with offices throughout the Southeast, the group currently operates over $1 Billion of various assets & projects with approximately 350 employees, including over 20,000 multifamily units throughout the Southeastern United States.
Since our formation, Apartment Asset Advisers and their various entities have effectuated in excess of $1 Billion of transactions involving more than 100,000 units. Since 2012, the group has closed on the acquisition of over 5,000 apartment units, and has various other assets slated to close prior to the end of 2014. All recent acquisitions have been consummated via all-cash closings utilizing pre-raised discretionary.
APARTMENT ASSET ADVISORS AT A GLANCE
- Multifaceted, real estate investment platform company, headquartered in Atlantic Beach, Florida
- Almost 20 years in business employing 350+ people with exceptional track records
- Niche investor of Class “B/C” multifamily apartment properties and unique development projects
- Financial strength to withstand even the worst market conditions
- A Portfolio of multifamily properties, including a development, brokerage, finance and property mgt division
- Highly experienced management Team emphasizing full reporting & transparency
- Sophisticated operations & accounting infrastructure with disciplined internal expense controls
- Disciplined internal expense control processes in place
- Strong long-term track record of successful multifamily investments over many investment cycles
- Value-added and opportunistic investment philosophy centered around corrective management
Apartment Asset Advisors was formed to capitalize on extraordinary opportunities available to the company due to their established relationships, proven track record and unique strategies and processes that consistently deliver extraordinary results. The firm’s Principals average over 20 years of real estate acquisition, construction development, legal prowess, and investment expertise. This combination of unique experience, practices and accomplishments gives the firm a distinct competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Moreover, Apartment Asset Advisors is a dynamic operation with a strong foundation in the multifamily real estate industry. The Principals are exceptionally qualified in all matters concerning this arena. Jeff Klotz, CEO, has been recognized for his success and expertise in evaluating opportunities, asset management, marketing, as well as sales and leasing. This expertise has led to investment returns that surpassed all forecasted projections.
The Apartment Asset Advisors Team has received awards for sales, as well as project design implementation that contributed significantly to community improvements. Most importantly for our investors, they have won an award for “Outstanding Returns on Investment.”
SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Apartment Asset Advisors is managed by a cohesive Team of long term and seasoned real estate and investment professionals with expertise in deal structure, legal finesse, finance, acquisition, management, and disposition of multifamily apartment properties.