- Multifamily – Opportunistic, Value-Add, Distressed, Discounted or Defaulted, Class “C” or Better.
- Development Land/Projects – Discounted sites or projects in areas of High Growth and Profile.
- Located in growth markets where employment and population are trending positively.
- Have some aspect that permits a “Value-Add” opportunity, including:
- Above market vacancy;
- Above average expenses;
- Below market rent;
- Deferred maintenance;
- Any repairs which could be completed within 6 – 9 months;
- Ability to add units/rentable area;
- Additional land that could be sold independently;
- Has stable and sustainable cash flow in place at the time of purchase, or could achieve within a 3 – 6 month period of time;
- Prefer (but not require) a component of Seller/Owner Financing.
Primary emphasis on Multifamily properties, 50 Units and up.
Single or Portfolio, very aggressively priced, most asset classes accepted as collateral, no upper limit.
Primarily Southeast U.S., with emphasis on Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Carolinas. Will consider outside Southeast on a case-by-case basis.
Age of Property(s):
1965 or newer preferred, will consider older on a case-by-case basis.
$300,000 to $30,000,000 for single properties, no upper limit on portfolios.
Value-Add, able to achieve break-even occupancy within 3 – 6 months. Prefer some occupancy, but vacant properties will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Very competitive and varies with the quality of the income stream and the velocity at which it grows.
2 – 7 Years for most properties. We will occasionally “Wholesale” a property if it does not fit our long-term holding criteria.
We will acquire properties that are “Free & Clear”, have existing debt to assume, or have a short-term “Owner Finance” component. If an “All Cash” Purchase is required, we must be able to realize a substantial discount below Full Market Value.
What to expect:
- Quick contract and Due Diligence turnaround, typically 30 days or less.
- Flexible and innovative deal structures to meet the needs of the Seller.
- Experienced and responsive team throughout the acquisition process.